August 30, 2025
Jessie J shares the emotional health update while confirming that her cancer is “all away” after the operation

Jessie J shares the emotional health update while confirming that her cancer is “all away” after the operation

Jessie J has announced that after the successful operation, she is now cancer -free at the beginning of this week.

The 37-year-old singer had previously told the fans that she would move out of the spotlight after diagnosing breast cancer.

At the beginning of this month, she explained that she would “disappear” for a while to treat herself a few days after the performance on June 15 at the Capital’s Summerime Ball.

Now the British hit maker, who is known for hits such as Price Mark, Domino and Bang Bang, has a positive health update.

On social media it was confirmed that the process was a success and that their cancer is “everything gone”.

When she wrote a list of “professionals” after her operation, she began: “Cancer is gone. My nipple is where he used to be, I can watch Love Island without guilt.

The singer in the hospital with her partner Chanan Safir Colman (Instagram/Jessie J)The singer in the hospital with her partner Chanan Safir Colman (Instagram/Jessie J)

The singer in the hospital with her partner Chanan Safir Colman (Instagram/Jessie J)

“I can rest and talk more than ever with friends.

“My mother lives with us. Heaven is only heaven. Chanan makes me feel safe and the messages are 10/10,” she continued.

“Combine yourself with other people who can go through a similar time and support each other. Many other things …”

However, she also opened the challenges that she was still facing after the operation.

Jessie shared her “disadvantages” and listed some of the difficult aspects of recovery, including “not the mother I am used to, and raise the sky”, referred to her little son and “the pain and discomfort when trying”.

At the beginning of this week, the artist, whose real name is Jessica Cornish, posted a carousel with pictures and videos on Instagram, which documents the 48 hours before and after her operation.

She said: “This post is some of the honest lows and heights of the last 48 hours.

She went to her Instagram on Thursday to share an update about her recovery (Instagram/Jessie J)She went to her Instagram on Thursday to share an update about her recovery (Instagram/Jessie J)

She went to her Instagram on Thursday to share an update about her recovery (Instagram/Jessie J)

“I will always show the good and hard parts of a trip that I went through. Thanks to my doctor / surgeon and all the nurses who took care of me and all my family / friends who came to visit.

“I am now at home to rest and wait for my results.

“Still hugging everyone who is going through something hard. We all have that!”

The singer-songwriter played on June 15th in the summer ball of Capital at the Wembley Stadium and gave an emotional speech in which she defeated her final performance before her operation “breast cancer”.

She said, “I am so proud to feel okay to be this honest person where you say what you feel, and this is my last show before I operate myself.”

The artist fought with sick health all her life after diagnosing a heart disease at the age of eight, who has briefly become a small stroke at the age of 18 and 2020.

In 2011 she was awarded four Mobo Awards, including the best UK Act, the best newcomer, the best song for do it like a dude and best, with you are and won the Brit Award for Rising Star in 2011.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *