August 30, 2025
Protests of the migrant hotel spread as a demonstration that were held by the Heathrow Airport Airport

Protests of the migrant hotel spread as a demonstration that were held by the Heathrow Airport Airport

Protests against accommodation against asylum seekers financed by the taxpayer continue to spread throughout the country, the latest plans for a purely male migrant hotel near London Heathrow Airport.

Furious locals climbed into the Stanwell Hotel in Spelthorne, Surrey, after the home office recently confirmed that it only switched from a mixed accommodation building to a housing.

Dozens of demonstrators carried signs with the “only no” solution and were heard as they “protect our children” when the police monitored the demonstration.

The Stanwell Hotel (Google Maps)

The Stanwell Hotel (Google Maps)

After another protest outside the Bell Hotel in Epping, Essex, in the middle of the municipal council and the deputy had taken place for his closure after an Ethiopian resident had been accused of sexual activities for sexual assault, harassment and suggestion for a girl.

Hadush GerbersSlasie Kebatu, 41, who arrived in Great Britain on June 29, denies any misconduct and remains custody.

On Thursday, the Essex police officers made a march in the Bell Hotel towards the High Street of the village with the same group, and no arrests were made.

Demonstrators outside the Bell Hotel in Epping (Pa Wire)

Demonstrators outside the Bell Hotel in Epping (Pa Wire)

In a letter sent to the Interior Minister Yvette Cooper, the chairman of the city council of Spelthorne, Joanne Sexton, commented on the changes to the Stanwell Hotel.

She said: “This unexpected reversal caused shock and considerable concern in the local community.”

Ms. Sexton added that the families who were already placed in the hotel had “well integrated and built up community bonds.

Demonstrators outside the Britannia International Hotel in Canary Wharf (ES)

Demonstrators outside the Britannia International Hotel in Canary Wharf (ES)

However, Ms. Sexton warned that “this sudden change in change underdo all of this” and added that she is “alarmed about the potential consequences of the proposed changes and the effects they will have”.

A government spokesman said: “We are pleased to inform the residents that the Council can now confirm that the Ministry of the Interior spoke to the council on Friday, August 1st to discuss the proposals in more detail.”

A number of anti-migrant demonstrations have shaken the municipalities in Great Britain in recent weeks and have become flashpoints for tensions.

In London, large crowds outside of the Britannia International Hotel in Canary Wharf in Tower Hamlets have gathered, which is assumed to be housed migrants.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *