According to reports, Tiktok develops a brand new version of his app for US users in the middle of an impending ban on the extremely popular video sharing platform.
The Chinese App app risk that they will be banned in the United States in September if the parent company bytedance does not sell them to an American owner.
A sales agreement is available The information Registered on Sunday, in which a new, separate version of the app is started in the USA.
This comes when US President Donald Trump said on Friday that he would talk to China about a possible TIKTOK deal on Monday or Tuesday.
Mr. Trump said that the United States “pretty” have a contract for the sale of the Tikok short video app.
Tikok developed a plan on September 5 to start the new app in USApp stores, the report says.
Last month, Trump extended a deadline for Bytedance in China to sell Tiktok’s US assets.
The report added that Tikok users ultimately have to download the new app to continue using the service, although the existing app will work by March next year, even though the schedule could change.
Tikkok did not immediately answer a request for comment.
At the beginning of this year, a deal was in the works to bring the US US companies to the works and operations of US investors owned by the majority and companies.
This was put on ice after China announced that according to Trump’s announcements, it would not agree to Chinese goods.
Trump said that the United States will probably have to receive a deal approved by China.
The controversy around Tikkok in its existing format revolves around national security concerns, whereby the FBI claims that bytedance could enable the app to “manipulate” content to spread propaganda.
There are also fears that data from the 170 million Tikok users in the USA could be used in a harmful way.
Additional reporting of agencies.